As promised, I’ve now added RGB to the original Luminance image.
So this is 30x2minutes in all RGB channels, making a total of 4 hrs integration for the colour image. (processing time…. don’t ask!).
Due to the lovely weather recently, I gave m51 a go. This is a stack of 80x4min frames processed in photoshop, pixinsight and topaz labs denoise ai.
My solution to the problem of my telescope falling off my Equatorial Platform. I have replaced the central bolt of the Orion UK Dobsonian telescope with longer one and bolted the base of the rocker box to the top of the platform. I have replaced the nut with a wing nut so that I can easily attach and detach the rocker box from its base.